In this two-hour CUTTING-EDGE and EMPOWERING class, Laura Lassiter will introduce the latest research, demonstration and application of energy techniques that can be used on any animal species. In this class, participations will:
- Learn and experience the principle of everything is energy
- Practice balancing and calming their own energy fields before working on an animal and why this is so critical
- Quick and easy techniques to connect with an animal before working on them
- Be provided with handouts including diagrams of chakra locations in different animals
- Identify where anxiety, fear, worry, aggression, post traumatic stress are stored in the animal’s body and how to clear, remove and/or balance it
This is a fun-filled class that moves quickly. Participants will start to see relationships between the physical and non-physical worlds. They will experience energy shifts during some of the practice techniques.
Laura is certified as a Reiki Master and Matrix Energetics practitioner. Laura has worked with thousands of animals. In addition to private consultations with individuals and their animal companions, Laura also has Corporate Clients that include Veterinarians, Equine Centers, Humane Societies, Rescue Groups and business owners. She is a renowned Animal Communicator, Healer, Intuitive Coach, and Business Consultant. She offers her intuitive and unconventional abilities, extensive knowledge of energy modalities, hands-on-healing, compassion, love for all life, desire to be of serve and business expertise to people and their animal companions who are seeking information, wisdom, guidance, insights and alternatives to improve their relationships and lives of their animal companions. She also works with Corporate Clients to help identify campaign issues, educate and bring awareness to the public regarding the plight of captive animals living in unnatural environments, identify solutions that improve the well-being of captive animals, teaches Intentional Training for competitive events and how to optimize personal performance levels in every area of their lives.
NO ANIMALS ALLOWED DURING THE CLASS. PLEASE LEAVE ANIMALS AT HOME.
Class will be held in an outdoor setting on the back patio. Limited Seating. Please call 727-286-6279 to register early as this class will be sold out quickly.