In this POWERFUL, GROUND BREAKING workshop, Laura Lassiter will explain a new paradigm that provides an opportunity to understand and evolve with your animal companion through animal communication when participating in competitive events. This workshop IS THE MISSING LINK that will enhance and compliment any current training methods and classes that are being implemented.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The basics of animal communication
- The science behind animal communication
- Cutting edge guided exercises to ground yourself and an animal before communication begins
- How to discern and translate the signs, messages, pictures, feelings, thoughts and signals you are receiving from the animal
- Energy techniques to reduce anxiety, fear, nervousness and stress levels in the dog and handler before and during competition
- Hands on techniques to help focus the dog before and during competition
- Enhance your understanding of what your dog is feeling with energetic sensitivity exercises with your dog
- Methods of minimizing reactive dogs who are hypersensitive to their environments
- Energy points on aggressive dogs to calm their nervous systems
- The basics of a very powerful intuitive heart technique that will synchronize the handler and dog in teamwork
- Quick tips to aid in the recovery time from mistakes
- Simple 6 question process that provides insights into what your dog is trying to tell you
- Information that will lay the foundation for Level 2 and Level 3 in which we will build on to not only deepen and expand the animal communication but also set the stage for intentional intuitive behavior training using telepathic communication
WHAT TO BRING:
- Each registered participant is allowed one (1) dog in the class
- Every effort will be made to demo each working dog that attends the workshop
- A comfy seat pillow to be used in chairs for people who have back issues-chairs provided
- Pen to write with
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Food and water for your dog
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Snacks for lunch
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOP:
- 9:00 am Registration check-in
- 10:00 am until 12:30 pm Workshop begins
- 12:30 pm LUNCH
- 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm Workshop
Workshop will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
There will be plenty of time for breaks for the dogs and participants. Fruit, vegetable trays and water will be provided for lunch.
A personalized workbook, name tags, along with a Certificate of Completion will be included in the class.
Laura has taught these techniques and methods for years; however, this is the first time she is offering this information to the public. Participants and animals will be transformed during the process of the workshop. Real-time results can be measured and observed. This is a safe environment to learn and practice the various skills demonstrated throughout the workshop. It’s a day of fun, interactive exercises and filled with surprises that the animals have for us.
This class is a prerequisite for Level 2 and Level 3. Deadline for registration of workshop is August 16th, 2016.
Please send payment of $175.00 for the workshop to:
Obedience Club of Daytona
c/o Renee Johnson
14 Emerald Circle
Ormond Beach, Fl32174
Please enclose the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Breed of Dog
- Age of Dog
- Sex of Dog