In this INCREDIBLE, POWERFUL AND CUTTING-EDGE workshop, you will learn and remember:
- Techniques to address polarity issues
- Powerful guided exercises to ground yourself and an animal before communication begins
- A hydration technique to ensure your electrical system is ready to communicate
- Description of what animal communication is and isn’t, why it works, when and how to use it and it’s purpose and limitations
- Practice exercises communicating with animals
- Learn and practice energetic boundary techniques to protect oneself from others’ emotions, pain and illness
- How to develop and enhance your understanding of energy and how to use it
- Three types of intuition and practice each one-this will prepare you to communicate remotely or long-distance with photographs
- Tools to assist you in opening and unlocking intuitive heart intelligence
- Producing coherent heart alignments that set the stage for effective and accurate animal communication instead of communicating mixed and scrambled messages
- Practice discerning the difference between heart guidance and mind persuasions
- Listen to the difference in tones as we tune into an animal’s energy field
- How to discern and translate the signs, messages, pictures, feelings and signals you are receiving from the animal
- How animal communication can assist with identifying physical, mental and emotional imbalances that can assist a veterinarian in diagnosing illness
- Laying the foundation for Level 2 in which we will build on what we have learned not only to deepen and expand our communication skills but also to set the stage for intentional behavior training using telepathic communication
WHAT TO BRING:
- A picture of your animal companion or a familiar animal for practice
- Pen to write with
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Snacks or something for lunch
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOP:
- 10:00 am - Workshop Begins
- 12:00 pm until 12:30 pm - LUNCH
- 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm - Workshop
There will be plenty of opportunity to get up and move around during class times.
Handouts and course notes will be included in the class.
Please leave your animal companions at home.
This class is a prerequisite for Level 2.