This workshop continues where Level 1 left off. In this POWERFUL, GROUND BREAKING workshop, Laura Lassiter will further explain a new paradigm that provides an opportunity to understand and evolve with your animal companion through animal communication and energy techniques when participating in competitive events. This workshop IS THE MISSING LINK that will enhance and compliment any current training methods and classes that are being implemented.
In this workshop, you will build on knowledge from Level 1 in addition to learning:
- Description and location of additional energy systems of the dogs
- How to identify which energy system requires clearing, strengthening and/or balancing
- Practice exercises clearing, strengthening and/or balancing these new energy systems of the dogs
- Advanced grounding exercises and techniques for yourself and animals
- How and which essential oils to use before and after competition
- How and which flower essences to use before and after competition
- Step by step process of preparing your dog energetically for competition (putting the individual pieces of information together to be used as a training protocol)
- Advanced energy techniques to reduce anxiety, fear, nervousness and stress levels in the dog and handler before and during competition
- Advanced hands on techniques to help focus the dog before and during competition
- Hone your skills and understanding of what your dog is feeling with advanced energetic sensitivity exercises with your dog
- Practice the basics of a very powerful intuitive heart technique that will synchronize the handler and dog in teamwork
- Information that will lay the foundation for Level 3 in which we will build on to not only deepen and expand the animal communication but also set the stage for intentional intuitive behavior training using telepathic communication
This workshop will be broken up in increments of working with a partner and as a group practicing awareness exercises, fields of energy, morphic resonance and individually working with your own dog. This will ensure they don’t get overloaded with this advanced energy work.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Each registered participant is allowed one (1) dog in the class. You can bring others but only work with one at a time. All will be crated when not working with them.
- Crates for dogs
- A Pendulum
- A comfy seat pillow to be used in chairs for people who have back issues-chairs provided. No one will be sitting on the floor except when practicing techniques with their animal companions.
- Pen to write with
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Food, treats and water for your dog
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Snacks for lunch if you want to bring your own.
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOP:
- 9:00 am Registration check-in
- 10:00 am until 12:30 pm Workshop begins
- 12:30 pm LUNCH
- 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm Workshop
- Workshop will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
There will be plenty of time for breaks for the dogs and participants. Fruit, vegetable trays and water will be provided for lunch.
A personalized workbook, name tags, along with a Certificate of Completion will be included in the class.
Laura has taught these techniques and methods for years; however, this is the first time she is offering this information to the public. Participants and animals will be transformed during the process of the workshop. Real-time results can be measured and observed. This is a safe environment to learn and practice the various skills demonstrated throughout the workshop. It’s a day of fun, interactive exercises and filled with surprises that the animals have for us.
This class is a prerequisite for Level 3. Deadline for registration of workshop is October 26th, 2016.
Please send payment of $175.00 for the workshop to:
Obedience Club of Daytona
c/o Renee Johnson
14 Emerald Circle
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
Please enclose the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Breed of Dog
- Age of Dog
- Sex of Dog