In this POWERFUL, GROUND BREAKING workshop, Laura Lassiter will explain a new paradigm that provides an opportunity to understand and evolve with your animal companion through energy management techniques when participating in competitive events. This workshop IS A MISSING LINK that will enhance and compliment any current training methods and classes that are being implemented.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the basics of a dog’s energy system
- Understand the electromagnetic fields of humans and dogs
- Experience what happens when the two electromagnetic fields integrate
- Know how to identify which energy system is out of balance and how to clear it
- Be able to run energy through your body and your animal companion’s body
- Learn to shift between energetic states of being based on the feedback of your animal companion
- Discern what your animal companion is communicating to you through the perspective of energy fields
- Discover how to lead and guide your animal companion through energy management
- Have a Quick Reference Guide
WHAT TO BRING:
- A comfy seat pillow to be used in chairs for people who have back issues-chairs provided
- Pen to write with
- A metal pendulum preferred instead of a crystal one because it is heavier (can buy through Amazon or any Metaphysical store)
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Food and water for your dog
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Snacks for lunch
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOP:
- 9:00 am Registration check-in
- 10:00 am until 12:30 pm Workshop begins
- 12:30 pm LUNCH
- 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm Workshop
Workshop will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
There will be plenty of time for breaks for the dogs and participants. Fruit, vegetable trays and water will be provided for lunch.
A workbook, name tags, along with a Certificate of Completion will be included in the class.
Laura has taught and worked with these techniques and methods for years; however, this is the first time she is offering this information to the public. Participants and animals will be transformed during the process of the workshop. Real-time results can be measured and observed. This is a safe environment to learn and practice the various skills demonstrated throughout the workshop. It’s a day of fun, interactive exercises and filled with surprises that the animals have for us.
Please send payment of $175.00 for the workshop to:
Obedience Club of Daytona
c/o Renee Johnson
14 Emerald Circle
Ormond Beach, Fl32174
Please enclose the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Breed of Dog
- Age of Dog
- Sex of Dog