POWERFUL, EXCITING and GROUND BREAKING, Laura Lassiter discusses in greater detail, a new paradigm that provides an opportunity to understand and evolve with your animal companion through energy management techniques and energetic communication when participating in competitive events. This workshop builds on the foundation laid in Beginning Competition Essentials Through Energy Management workshop. This IS A MISSING LINK that will enhance and compliment any current training methods and classes that are being implemented.
Prerequisite: Beginning Competition Essentials Through Energy Management
In this workshop, you will:
- Review the energy systems of the dog and human
- Deeper understanding of the electromagnetic fields of humans and dogs
- Exercises designed for you to experience what happens when the two electromagnetic fields integrate-blindfolded
- Advanced energy techniques to clear the blockages in the energy fields of the dog and human
- Practice running energy through your body and your animal companion’s body
- Exercises that will enable you to discern the energetic communication your dog is giving you
- Practice shifting between energetic states of being based on the feedback of your animal companion
- Lead and guide your dog on a practice course set up in the training center through energy management ONLY
- Have a Quick Reference Guide for class material
WHAT TO BRING:
- A comfy seat pillow to be used in chairs for people who have back issues-chairs provided
- Pen to write with
- A metal pendulum preferred instead of a crystal one because it is heavier (can buy through Amazon or any Metaphysical store)
- Bandana provided in the first workshop
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Food and water for your dog
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Snacks for lunch
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOP:
- 9:00 am Registration check-in
- 10:00 am until 12:30 pm Workshop begins
- 12:30 pm LUNCH
- 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm Workshop
Workshop will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
There will be plenty of time for breaks for the dogs and participants. Fruit, vegetable trays and water will be provided for lunch.
A workbook, name tags, along with a Certificate of Completion will be included in the class.
Laura has taught and worked with these techniques and methods for years; however, this is the first time she is offering this information to the public. Participants and animals will be transformed during the process of the workshop. Real-time results can be measured and observed. This is a safe environment to learn and practice the various skills demonstrated throughout the workshop. It’s a day of fun, interactive exercises and filled with surprises that the animals have for us.
Please send payment of $175.00 for the workshop to:
Obedience Club of Daytona
c/o Renee Johnson
14 Emerald Circle
Ormond Beach, Fl32174
Please enclose the following information:
Breed of Dog
Age of Dog
Sex of Dog